Join Bedfordshire BusinessWomen today to grow your business by becoming part of our award-winning and non-profit networking group.
Bedfordshire BusinessWomen offers two memberships options:
- Core Membership – an annual membership payment of £85, plus a monthly networking fee of £20. You can choose to pay the membership fee upfront pay the networking fee in monthly instalments of £20 by standing order, or pay for the whole year in advance, with a 10% discount. With this membership option, you are committed to the full year* and pay every month. If you are unable to attend a particular meeting, you do have the opportunity to “send a friend” in your place.
Apply for Core membership
- Ad-hoc Membership – an annual membership payment of £100, plus a networking fee of £25 for each meeting you attend. Ad-hoc members book on for the meeting they wish to attend via the website, with the networking fee payable by PayPal. There is no minimum number of meetings you must come to, but you can be sure of a warm welcome whenever you can join us.
Apply for Ad-hoc membership
*We will of course do whatever we can to accommodate anyone who needs months off in their membership year due to ill-health or a “happy event”!
10 reasons to become a Member of Bedfordshire BusinessWomen
- Grow your business through our strong business-to-business networking culture
- Network in a friendly & supportive environment
- Monthly networking events held across Bedfordshire
- No industry lock-out – develop partnerships and collaborations with other businesses that can take your further than you ever thought possible
- No hard sell, no pressure to make referrals – our members are happy to let the quality of their work sell itself
- Diverse range of businesses for referrals – we understand that it’s not the people in the room, but their personal and professional networks that provide the biggest growth opportunities
- Full page listing on the Bedfordshire BusinessWomen website to promote you and your business
- Full social media support and interaction
- Ability to “send a friend” if you are unable to make a meeting, without any pressure to do so
- Specialist support for members with disabilities
Our Ethos and Values
At Bedfordshire BusinessWomen, we want to…
- Promote inclusivity and collaboration;
- To provide a support mechanism for women in business, including networking opportunities and social events; and
- To share good practice, practical advice and tips in a friendly and welcoming environment.
We have a dedicated membership secretary, Maureen Hallett, whom you can approach if you have any questions both prior to and after joining. This enables our networking group to offer a single point of contact for members and you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not sure if Bedfordshire BusinessWomen is for you then why not come along as a visitor to one of our networking meetings to find out more. You can come along to two events before deciding whether to join as we at Bedfordshire BusinessWomen are committed to ensuring that our networking group is right for you.