The Forget-me-not Ball
Date: Friday 10th July 2015
Time: 7.30pm for 8pm until 1am
Venue: The Sharnbrook Hotel, Park Lane, Sharnbrook, Bedford MK44 1LX
Tickets: £45 per head / £420 for table of 10
The Alzheimer’s Society, in association with Bedfordshire BusinessWomen
cordially invite you to a charity summer ball in support of the Alzheimer’s Society.
An evening to spend with friends – eating, drinking, dancing and having fun whilst supporting the fight against the UK’s number one cause of death in women.
Evening to include:
- 5 course gala dinner, including glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Live music from Tess & The Durbervilles
- Raffle raising funds to support the Alzheimer’s Society
- Live auction, including flying lessons and art
- On-night photography from Esme Robinson
- For less formal photos, get silly in the photo booth provided by Quality Photobooths
- Table gifts for every guest, including toiletries from The White Company (worth £25)
- A very special guest MC!
For those unable to attend, yet still wishing to support the work of the Alzheimer’s Society, please visit our JustGiving page.
* Special offer for guests *
Overnight stay at The Sharnbrook Hotel at discounted rate of £85, including breakfast, based on 2 guests sharing.
Contact The Sharnbrook Hotel directly to secure your room.
Book early to avoid disappointment!